POSITION OF HEAD BARMAN
Raftery’s Pub, Corofin, Co Galway is one of the oldest licenced premises in the country and will soon be reopening. We are looking to recruit a Head Barman to oversee the relaunching and operation of this famous landmark in the heart of the village.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Ensure the best experience for customers
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the trade
- Manage & schedule staff
- Maintain the premises to a high standard
- Have a working knowledge of legal & hygiene regulations
- Be responsible for ordering and management of stock
- Drive sales and meet budgets
Attractive salary with incentive scheme available to the successful candidate.
Contact John 087 258 5843 or email cv to email@example.com